Wild Free Soul Full of Love



Why do we doubt and feel guilty of having equal and transcended love? Often when I'm personal coaching or listening to my mates sharing their ups and downs, I've often heard them mumble bleakly about their love. Most of us have experienced this emotion yet I can hardly count people on my fingers who say they r 100% comfortable in saying their partners love them as much as they do. Usually it's the "does she/he love me as much as I do?" Or "I love u more!" Or "do I deserve this much love?"  Tainted with insecurities.
I confess,I had never felt comfortable before either. Our understanding of love is selfless giving, loving unconditionally no matter what the outcome....I'veknown, heard & seen people give so much in love yet they feel empty/unreciprocated/unappreciated. Why do we say love is unfathomable? There's this disparity in our perception of true romance/love and in actual feeling of it. I've hardly heard anyone say "I know he/she loves me as much as I do" ...that feeling of having absolutely NO DOUBT...that feeling of being on the same wavelength, that feeling of calmness and content without any sense of overwhelm or over excitement....trust me it exist! Why do we fear to follow our heart, to explore and express freely. What are we scared of? Why are we always scared? Why do we always feel bad or guilty for feeling loved back so much? Why do we ever doubt love? If we doubt and fear, could it really be LOVE? The minute someone starts counting favours and sacrifices they've made for love, that very moment love evaporates. Coz love cannot be counted or measured, certainly not when it involves sacrifices ....in true love, both want to do things by free will....share everything freely...if one is more (and that's often how people feel ...one more than the other), it's something other than love.
Having a partner isn't everything. Even animals consummate and communicate in their own ways. Too many times I've heard people at the edge of life say "I've never truly felt LOVE" ...too many times I've heard people say "I should have taken that chance and pursued my true love" ...when everyone around us puts so much pressure on us about how love should be, how patient, understanding, testing and trying love is, how are we supposed to know or to feel any differently? True love can be effortless. It doesn't have to be all tears, heartaches, suffering, waiting and all that negativity associated with it. Yes there will be times when you are away from your one true love yet the sense of completeness and belonging with utter freedom is enough to take your love to the next level. People connect in instants! Why do people wait for eons to prove to others that their love is real? Why do we need to prove anyway? What if there's no eons for you two? Do what you want right now to express and feel the equal undoubtable love. Love without doubt is RARE! When u know the other person loves u without a flicker of doubt, that's something spiritual and exceptionally extraordinary! Cherish it!
I've seen high school lovers pursue their love…….those adrenalin kicking and lust talking....I've seen people test waters and wait years before jumping in a relationship openly ....I've witnessed people carry on with their relationships always giving and not expecting anything back as if convenience and comfort is how love is meant to be. Why do we follow the norm? Why can't we define our own moments and emotions in love? Why do we need books and quotes and movies and songs about love? We don't need to feel guilty for finding that inexplicable blissful feeling of love that exists with no doubt about how other is feeling ...its like when we have climbed mountains for days and days with no water or food and suddenly you reach somewhere and someone hands out a plate of your favourite dish and a pitcher of sparkling water and then you feel something....let that "something" be a feeling of absolute happiness knowing yes that's exactly what you deserved and needed and found in your own journey! Don't let guilt tarnish it.
Love freely. Express freely. Live freely. Know you deserve every ounce of love. Let go of insecurity and doubts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an Outcast

Helping hand or oppression??

diary